Hidden Resources' Paperless Monitoring System
Tired of using a clipboard and paper to record temperature readings and other monitoring data and then transcribing them into a spreadsheet or loading up dozens of binders?
Having trouble finding an app that works? Or want to avoid costly subscription fees?
Our paperless monitoring system has a multitude of advantages:
- Works anywhere! No need for a cellular or WiFi connection
- Customized to your facility's needs based on regulatory requirements, number of windrows, and data you want to record
- Data is saved on the iPad and easily transferred to an Excel file when you're back at the office with a WiFi connection
- Records can be exported in CSV, PDF, HTML and/or XML file formats
- You can keep all of your files or Hidden Resources can manage them for you (some clients prefer both)
- One-time fee for building your custom program! No monthly subscription and a free iPad is included with your order
- Forms can be changed as your facility needs change
- Simple to use! Check boxes, dropdown menus and conversion formulas as well as user input data fields make it very user friendly
- iPad comes with screen protector and shock-proof case to hold up to harsh environments common to composting facilities
- Forms can also be customized to log other site activities such as equipment maintenance, employee schedules and tasks, and inventory
- Once records are created, they can be locked to prevent overwriting or deletion
- Fields can be set to "required" function so technicians cannot leave important data out of the record before saving or exporting it
- Saves paper and trees!